The NMEA to Synchro Converter is capable of converting serial heading data to synchro signals with ratios between 1:1 and 360:1.
Medium to high power synchro signals can be generated when it is connected with a gyro or electronic compass- useful and cost-effective solution for retrofits projects, eg. Refitting a ship with a new gyro whilst retaining the existing repeaters onboard.
- Cost saving
- Useful for retrofit projects, eg. Installation of new gyro
- Retaining existing (and older) repeaters that require gyro signals
- All standard synchro ratios between 1:1 and 360:1 (non-standard ratios available on request)
- Selectable Input Baud Rate
- Adjustable Phase Output Voltage
- High quality
- Smooth and precise rotation control, for repeaters and autopilot
- IEC 60945 approved
- IEC 61162-1/-2 compliant