The McMurdo SmartFind M15 AIS Receiver is a low cost receiver that puts AIS technology within the reach of even those on a limited budget. It receives all Class A, Class B, AIS SART, AIS MOB and AIS Base Station transmissions, plotting their positions directly on your chartplotter or PC/Mac using the PC AIS Viewer software supplied. At only 128 x 88 x 36 mm it is compact and easy to install and set up, supporting integration with existing navigation systems via its NMEA0183 or USB interfaces.
The McMurdo SmartFind M15S AIS Receiver has the added innovation of a built in VHF Splitter, providing shared antenna capability with a user’s VHF Radio, making the SmartFind M15S more cost effective and simpler to install (as no additional aerial is needed). The SmartFind M15S can be externally or USB powered.
- Compact, low cost black box solution
- Dual channel AIS receiver
- Displays all AIS message types
- USB “Plug & Play” connectivity
- 12/24V DC or USB powered (M15S model only)
- NMEA0183 interface
- Includes AIS Viewer display and configuration software
- Optional antenna splitter and WiFi