The Simrad MARIS ECDIS900 MK5 is an IMO-type approved navigation system, designed for use aboard SOLAS vessels subject to ECDIS carriage mandates such as merchant cargo ships and tankers.
- Type approved ECDIS navigation system to meet IMO standards.
- Powerful Windows based PC with 24 or 26” wide screens
- Easy to use navigation tool built by navigators for navigators
- Support ENC (Primar, IC-ENC), AVCS, ARCS (UKHO) and AIO overlay.
- S52 and INT1 chart presentation
- Integrated online electronic chart ordering / updating services
- Radar overlay
- Dual or triple ECDIS900 architecture enabling Paperless navigation
- Worlwide Support
- Full range of training facilities (Approved CBT, Train the trainer program, numerous training schools, on line WEB training )
- Designed to comply with additional regulations set by Flag States, Port State Control and Vetting (OCIMF, SIRE)
- Integrated chart management via email or Internet:,MBA, MASTER Bridge Assistant, MCP, Maris Customer Portal
- Universal Radar overlay
- Multiples layers display: paper T&P, Navtex, weather forecasts, Total Tide, user defined objects.
- Additional Route Planning functions: Navigation editor, parallel index, SAR, Voyage Plan with UKC calculation, linking route and objects/alarms
- Precise navigation tools: Predictor, Docking mode, Active Leg panel
- Multiples add-on functions: Route optimization, Dead man alarm, BNWAS interface, approved TCS, Conning Display
- Customized modules for Seismic vessels and for Pilots