The Precision-9 Compass supplies accurate heading and rate-of-turn information, based on an internal array of solid-state sensors that measure motion and orientation on nine axes. An easily adjustable mounting bracket and NMEA 2000® connectivity enable simple installation aboard any boat, including an up-mast mounting option for steel-hulled vessels.
- Measures heading, rate of turn, pitch and roll
- Accurate and reliable solid-state sensor technology
- Heading accuracy of ±2° after calibration
- Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
- IPX7 waterproof to suit up-mast mounting on steel-hulled vessels
- NMEA 2000® connectivity