The NAC-1 is the centre of your autopilot system, containing the electronics needed to operate and interface with other key components. It has been designed for hydraulic or cable-steered boats up to nine metres (30 feet) in length, and works with Lowrance displays to provide a fully integrated autopilot solution.
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Continuum Steering technology
- Recommended for boats up to 9 metres (30 feet) in length
- Compatible with the PUMP-1 reversible hydraulic pump and HELM-1 cable steer drive unit
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive boats
- Supports RF25 rudder feedback units
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
- NMEA 2000® connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, and multifunction displays