The HS60 GPS compass delivers accurate heading and position data for use with Simrad chartplotters, autopilots, radar, and AIS. Ideal for applications where precise heading data is essential, such as autopilot systems, the HS60 provides an all-in-one alternative to a separate compass and GPS receiver.
- Simplicity of a compass and GPS receiver in one
- Tracks heading, rate of turn, position, heave, roll, and pitch
- Accurate heading based on GPS data, free from magnetic interference
- Supports satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS) for enhanced positional accuracy
- Compact flush-mount or pole-mounted design
- Easy installation with NMEA 2000® connectivity