The AP70 Mk2 is a dedicated autopilot controller designed to meet the needs of professional mariners aboard a variety of commercial vessels.
Replacing both the AP70 and AP80 as our IMO/SOLAS autopilot controller, the AP70 Mk2 retains much of the well-reputed platform of its predecessors, but with a brilliant new display and modernised software interface.
Engineered for responsiveness, robustness and ease of use, the AP70Mk2 pairs a precision rotary control dial with dedicated buttons for instant access to steering modes, several custom-configurable work modes and multiple rudder/thruster integration.
- Wheelmarked for use on board SOLAS vessels (IMO, MED-B)
- Advanced configuration and tuning options to suit all ships
- Compatible with all common rudder/drive types
- Up to 6 rudders/thrusters integration
- Heavy-duty rudder feedback support
- Configurable work modes and low/high speed modes
- No Drift steering holds course against wind and tide
- Navigation steering, route following
- Command transfer and multiple control stations support