The Simrad V5035 is a fully featured Class-A AIS transponder system, IMO type approved for use aboard SOLAS vessels. As a standalone solution with integrated display and included GPS antenna, junction box, and pilot plug assembly, the V5035 cost-effectively delivers a complete solution requiring only a VHF antenna to be procured separately. The V5035 offers support for multiple external sensors and integration with Simrad navigation and charting systems, external GPS receivers, radar systems, voyage data recorders and other NMEA 0183®/2000® devices.
- IMO type approved Class-A AIS transponder
- Integrated 3.5-inch colour LCD
- Rotary knob and keypad for easy operation
- Basic-coastline, radar, alphanumeric (text), and satellite display modes
- Includes NMEA 0183®/2000® junction box, GPS antenna, pilot plug assembly, cables and mounting hardware
- Multiple sensor input ports and bi-directional data ports
- Connects to Simrad GN70/MX610/MX612 navigation systems and E5000-series ECDIS